Normally I am a once a week laundress. Of course, I will wash if the kids are in dire need of clothing. Well, last night became an emergency as -K- was sleeping in my bed. Spalding is out of town for a few days. And what happens, you guessed it -K- vomited in her sleep. It ended up all over the sheets, pillows, blankets, and in her hair. I had to give her a bath, she was quite unwilling. This is definately one of the things I hate most about being a mother. The smell is horrible, the kids are whiny, and cleaning it up makes me want to puke. When one of my kids get sick like this, everything needs cleaning. I just want to clean the bug right out of the house. Bring on the bleach and disinfectant! Open up the windows and air out the house! It doesn't matter that the thermometer says 42 degrees (it will get warmer today). My hope is that it doesn't go through everyone in the family.
{ Parker's Senior Pictures }
8 years ago
3 comments:
yuck , yuck, yuck! No fun! I hope for you that it was just a "one time, she ate something bad".
ugh and ugh some more! I agree with the "hate this part of motherhood" statement! I hope the puck stops with her!
Puck is gross. It's a good thing that Bryan can clean it up and I've been lucky enough he is always here - so sorry for you!
Post a Comment